ABOUT Niceville Hearing Center
Niceville Hearing Center the way “Nice” is meant to be!
At Niceville Hearing Center we are totally committed, when you make your decision to choose our practice for the management of your hearing healthcare. Coincidentally, it is the same empowerment of preference that decided on the name of our practice. While the major national franchise hearing aid companies offer quality products, the service plan is generic and is about the sale of hearing aids and not about the unique aural rehabilitation program that is necessary for your ultimate personal success. Nice People, Nice Savings, !
- We care for our patients in the same way we would want you to care for us. We named our practice and designed our program knowing what our patients want and what we would personally want from a hearing healthcare provider. We take the time to know our patients and their goals. We understand that hearing better is more that the purchase of hearing aids. There is emotion involved as well. When we first meet, we will discuss your hearing health and the history of listening environments you have been exposed to and any diseases or injuries you may have experienced. We need to know your thoughts and feelings about your hearing, how it affects your life, and your expectations about possible solutions by developing a hearing healthcare plan that is right for you. We want to share in the excitement of your best hearing experience.
- We treat our patients; we don’t just service their hearing aids. You’ll begin to notice that your association with our practice is about YOU and not about your hearing aids. We are friendly, down to earth, and very good listeners. Having been in the hearing healthcare business for over 20 years, we understand the mix of attitudes and know when seeking treatment for one’s hearing, you want information in a “straight talk” way. We take the time to review your test results, to get to know your personal preferences, introduce and demonstrate the newest technologies, and will respect the opportunity to measure your preferred results and expected successes.
- At Niceville Hearing Center we are proud to offer you excellence in hearing healthcare with a unique approach to meet your personal needs while making your hearing experience as natural and care free as possible. Counseling and educating patients about the importance of preserving their hearing is the essence of our role as a hearing healthcare provider. After a very detailed audiometric hearing evaluation, we will help you make decisions about improving your hearing. All appropriate alternatives are discussed, whether it be a medical referral, hearing instruments, or other rehabilitative measures.
As our valued patient, you will receive hearing aids that perfectly match your lifestyle and budget. We offer a full line of digital programmable hearing devices that are easy to wear. Working closely with you ensures that all your concerns and are met — both today and tomorrow — and that you are completely satisfied with every aspect of your hearing experience at Niceville Hearing Center
Nice People, Nice Savings,
Call now to arrange an appointment time for your NO CHARGE HEARING TEST AND HEARING AID DEMONSTRATION. Niceville Hearing Center is a “ONE STOP HEARING AID STORE”; by that we mean if after the FREE HEARING EVALUATION, we find that you NEED hearing aids, and WANT hearing aids, you can leave our office THE SAME DAY with hearing aids that fits the level of technology needed for the TYPE and SEVERITY of your hearing loss. Be sure to ask us about our “Try Before You Buy” offer.
Call Now : 850-830-0376
Patient Screening Guide
The following patient screening questions reflect CDC guidance:
- Do you have a history of recent international travel within the past 14 days?
- Do you have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness, such as cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you had close contact with any person, including healthcare workers, who is a lab-confirmed patient with COVID-19 within the past 14 days of symptom onset?
If a patient answer is “yes” to any one of the screening questions outlined above, it is suggested you implement the following guidelines:
- Treat patients with care and respect and make every effort to maintain their privacy.
- Respectfully inform the patient of the need to reschedule their appointment for a minimum of at least 14 days later.
- Recommend they call their healthcare professional as soon as possible if they have not already done so. If they answered yes to questions 1 and/or 2 specifically, you can also recommend they contact their State Department of Health for further direction.
- Professionally and privately request the patient leave your clinic.
The COVID-19 pandemic has solidified two things we’ve always known — that hearing is essential, and no one is more equipped to deliver better hearing than Grant Williams, Owner of Niceville Hearing Center, Inc. The Pandemic also has made one other thing clear — business might never be “as usual” again. They promised us a “New Normal” but I haven’t seen it yet. Hear better. Live better.